The Throat Chakra Essence
This is a wonderful combination for self expression and is very helpful if you have difficulty knowing or expressing your truth, expressing yourself or expressing how you feel about things. It’s also helpful if you feel withdrawn or feel that you have to put on a ‘brave face’ rather than express what’s going on on the inside. It is good for suppressed emotions, needs or creativity.
What is the Throat Chakra?
The throat chakra is an etheric energy centre situated in your physical throat area. At an everyday level, the throat chakra supports your ability to express yourself through language and creative expression of all kinds, including how you communicate your emotional needs.
When your throat chakra is working well, you are able to express your truth, creativity and emotions in a healthy balanced way, and you readily receive inspiration and guidance from your soul.
How to Tell if Your Throat Chakra is Out of Balance
The issues and blockages that affect the Throat Chakra relate to communication and self-expression on inner and outer levels.
On an outer level, difficulties expressing yourself to others or expressing your creativity can indicate imbalances in the throat chakra. On an inner level, imbalances in the throat chakra can affect your ability to connect consciously with your soul, listen to your inner knowing and express your spiritual truth in the world.
Signs that your Throat Chakra may be out of balance include finding it challenging to communicate openly with others, difficulty knowing or expressing your personal truth, and problems accessing your intuition and inner knowing. Other signs that your Throat Chakra could need energetic support include a withdrawn personality, suppressed emotions and needs, blocked creative expression, and feelings of discomfort around the throat area.
What Does The Throat Chakra Essence Do?
The Throat Chakra Combination is a powerful mix of deep acting Flower, Gem & Crystal essences specifically designed to open and balance the throat chakra on all levels.
The Throat Chakra essence is all about self-expression, so it’s very helpful if you have difficulty knowing or expressing your truth, your creativity or communicating how you feel about things
This is a helpful combination to take if you find authentic communication difficult, if you struggle to express your emotional needs, or if you would like energetic support to express your creativity in the world.
The Throat Chakra combination aids self-expression of all kinds, so it’s very helpful if you have difficulty knowing or expressing your truth, if you find it difficult to express yourself creatively or to communicate how you feel about things. It’s also helpful if you often feel withdrawn or feel that you need to put on a ‘brave face’ rather than express how you really feel.
It is also an excellent combination to take when you want to receive guidance and inspiration from your soul and multi-dimensional self so you can express your spiritual truth in the world.
The Throat Chakra Essence could be a good choice if you:
- Have difficulty knowing or expressing your truth.
- Are withdrawn and not able to express your true personality.
- Put on a ‘brave face’ rather than express your inner feelings.
- Have suppressed emotions, needs or creativity.
- Experience problems in the throat chakra or with inner hearing.
- Want to receive stronger spiritual guidance and inspiration.
Key benefits of Throat Chakra Essence:
- Creative expression
- Soul guidance
- Clairaudience (inner hearing)
- Expression of divine will in the world
The Throat Chakra Essence
The Throat Chakra Essence can enhance inner communication from your soul and help you to express your ideas, needs, creativity, emotions, and spiritual truth in the world.
Essences in Throat Chakra Combination
- Lapis Lazuli – stimulates personal and spiritual self-expression, releases buried emotions and hidden fears.
- Aquamarine – stimulates peaceful self-expression and aids the flow of inspiration.
- Tiger’s Eye – promotes grounding and integration of new energies into your energetic structure.
- Bluebell – clears blockages that get in the way of creative expression
- Snapdragon – aids self-expression and communication, particularly with suppressed emotions
- Cosmos – helps you express yourself clearly and is particularly good for shy introverts
- Dodecahedron – helps to expand your consciousness & enhance awareness of your divinity
How to Use
An effective dose for most adults is four drops on the tongue 3 or 4 x a day, straight from the stock bottle. For best results take consistently for a period of two to four weeks.
We don’t recommend taking any essences other than Bach Flower Remedies at the same time since the Chakra Essences work deeply into the energetic system to make lasting change and transformation.
- Discover Bach Flower Remedies and Flower & Crystal Essences for Self Expression & Communication
- Explore the entire Chakra Essence Range and Chakra Essence sets here
- Honest Self Expression – Loving Communications Essence Review
- Permission to be Yourself – Truth, Focus & Soul Purpose
- Your Truth is Important
Do You Need Any Help or Advice?
If you need any help or advice with this Essence, or if you’d simply like to talk to someone about whether this would be the right Essence for you, please do contact us and we’d be please to help – Contact Us
Share Your Experiences…
We hope you’ve enjoyed our exploration of the Throat Chakra Essence. We’d love to hear your experiences of working with this essence so please do leave us a comment and share your experiences!
Are You New To Flower & Vibrational Essences?
You can find out more about Flower & Vibrational Essences in our guide here.
Catherine is a director at Crystal Herbs and has been with us since the early 1990’s. She is a trained essence practitioner, energy healer, teacher and workshop leader. She loves creating vibrational essences and greatly enjoys making the mother tinctures that allow us to provide our wide range of flower, gem & crystal essences. Her passion is to provide the knowledge, wisdom and tools that will support others to find greater harmony, well-being and spiritual fulfilment in their lives.